Monday, December 8, 2008

The End is Just The Beginning.

This is the last post that I "have" to write for my itec-335-social networking class. Also, this is my last IT class as an undergraduate. That's right, I am graduating soon. Last Friday 12/05/2008 was the graduation ceremony for Summer and Fall 2008 students at the American University in Washington DC. I found my name under the "2008 Graduate Candidates", I immediately thought to my self: haha, even the school thinks that some of us might flung. That's why its under "candidates".

From here, I need a vacation. I will probably be in the US. Its better to stay here becasue this way, I can apply and have face-t-face interviews with recruiters regarding jobs.

Idealy, it would be great if I find a job for the spring and summer. A job that I can learn from and not just get paid. I do not mind the job does not pay me monetarily as long as I'm learning from the job. Experience is the best teacher in my opinion and is pricele$$.
While working as full-time, I will be seeking my GMAT score to apply for a graduate degree at AU or GW for the fall of 2009.

Basically, this would be a rough sketch of what I would like in the near future.

I feel that I have a duty to deliver as a college graduate.
My only advice to you would be: take your time--learn--enjoy your self.

I hope to hear from you

Yousif

No comments: